Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Color Cottage Playhouse

My kids are loved the playhouse. It is in black and white so the kids get to color it in or paint it how they like it. I also love that it is made in the USA, made from recycled corrugated. It is sturdy.

Ages Preschool and up

Size approximately 5'x5'x4'assembled

Easy to assemble...sets up in minutes

Four cut out windows

Easy to color surface: crayons, paints or markers

GREAT for birthday parties

Provides hours of creative fun and enjoyment

Disassembles for easy storage

Here is a picture of the kids checking it out:


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here is the box it comes in
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to know where you got this! My daughter's birthday is in April and I think this would be a great activity! Thanks!

StarBerry said...

Hello, it' me again. I lost your contact info but I am ready to buy one if it will arrive before the 19th. Thanks! -Sherry

Anonymous said...

My children (ages 3, 4 - soon to be 4, 5) absolutely LOVE this color cottage!! They have played with it for hours and still find new spots to color. It was easy to assemble - although Daddy had to be "let out" once it was done. If you are thinking of getting one - think no more...buy one today!

StarBerry said...

And it was a hit! I set it up in about 10 minutes for my daughter's third birthday and the kids were entertained for hours. There were kids ranging from 2-7 playing with it. Inside and out. All the adults thought it was a great idea as well. It was the only source of entertainment we needed! Great buy!